Privacy and Terms
At Assembly New York your privacy is of utmost importance.
How we use your personal information
- When you make a purchase from our website, we’ll ask for and store your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and contact preferences. This information is all standard for fulfilling your order, providing you with newsletters, and helping solve any problems you run into using assemblynewyork.com.
- If you enter any type of sweepstakes, promotion or contests we may use the information you provide us for administering and marketing purposes according to the terms and conditions of the specific promotion.
- We may use personal information towards research to improve Assembly New York and our customer experience.
- We may collect information regarding activities on our website, location and time zone. We use this information as a tool to improve Assembly New York, our services and products and most importantly, your experience.
- As you browse assemblynewyork.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with assemblynewyork.com. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners-targeted advertising.
How we DON'T use your personal information
- Any information we collect will ONLY be shared with third parties that we work with directly(shipping companies, analytics tools, etc.). We DON’T share or sell your information with anyone else.
- We DON’T store, save or collect your credit card information after your purchase is made. Any credit card information Assembly New York obtains is only used to process your order and comes to us encrypted, meaning we don't ever see the number let alone store it somewhere.
Protection of Personal information
- We will protect personal information by all reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. All personal and non-personal information collected by us during purchases is protected by a Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
- When posting to Assembly New York's product comments or social networking service, whatever you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected or used by other visitors to the website. Assembly New York is not responsible for the misuse of any personal information that a person submits freely on our website through the use of product comments or social networking services. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a product comment, that information is public and Assembly New York is not responsible for the misuse of that information in any circumstance.
Assembly New York
Last Updated: November 7, 2017
Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
Use of the Site & Prohibitions
The Site allows you to shop online. However, you are prohibited to do the following acts, to wit: (a) use our sites, including its services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools.
Customer support may be contacted by sending an email to Customer Support. Assembly New York holds all rights to the limits of providing customer support and may, at our judgement, withhold the service of customer support to any customer for any reason at any time.
Pricing, Product Specifications, and other Content
Everyone makes mistakes sometimes. We are no different then any of you. In the event of a error (technical, typographical, or photographic) we do not warrant that any of the materials (in reference to specifications, pricing, or any other content) on it's website are accurate. complete. or current. In the event of any errors relating to the pricing or specifications of any product, Assembly New York holds the right to refuse or cancel any orders in our sole discretion. If we charged your credit card prior to cancellation, we will issue a credit to your acount in the amount of the charge. Assembly New York may make changes to the materials contained on it's web site at any time without notice. Assembly New York does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
A. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials(information or software) on Assembly New York's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display(commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Assembly New York's web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
In no event shall Assembly New York or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Assembly New York site, even if Assembly New York or a Assembly New York authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Assembly New York has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Assembly New York of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Seller: Risk of Loss
Any item sold by Assembly New York is covered by a shipping contract. Meaning, the buyer is responsible for all risk of loss at the moment Assembly New York delivers the item purchased to the shipping courier.
You agree to be liable for any content posted using your account for any transactions associated with your account. By displaying and publishing any content on the sites, including without limitation text, audio, video, pictures, graphics, music, you warrant that you own all rights in your content and the performance contained.
Prohibited or Restricted Content
You agree not to post content or any other materials (video, picture, graphics, music, or any other material) that in any way could be construed as being or has the appearance of the following:
- Untrue, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, threatening, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, hateful, or discriminatory towards any group or individual.
- Spamming, Any sort of advertising, Repeated multiple postings of duplicate content
- Impersonation of any individual, group, corporation, or company
- Assembly New York holds the right to delete any content submitted that is deemed to be in violation of the previous terms and the user will be blocked from posting any more content from that time forward.
You agree that Assembly New York holds the right to at any time, for any reason; terminate or suspend your access to Assembly New York.com or any of Assembly New York.com’s related websites, and/or cancel your membership/account. In the event of termination of your account, you will still be held liable for any violations of the terms located in this document that happened prior to the account termination.
Assembly New York has the sole discretion to provide the terms of payment. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must first be received by Assembly New York prior to the latter’s acceptance of an order. Unless credit term has been agreed upon, payment for the products shall be made by credit card or Paypal. Assembly New York has all the discretion to cancel or deny any orders. Assembly New York is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors in any offer by Assembly New York and reserves the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.
Assembly New York does not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty or damaged, we will meet our obligations under the applicable laws.
FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES are highly monitored in our site and if fraud is detected Assembly New York shall resort to all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers and suppliers. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of Assembly New York. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Non-Commercial Use by our members
Members on this website are prohibited to use the services of the website in connection with any commercial endeavors or ventures. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to this website or not. Juridical persons or entities including but not limited to organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of Assembly New York and should not use the site for any purpose.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of New York, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.
- Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New York, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.
- Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.