Luncheon - Issue 14
Autumn-Winter 2022-23 Table of Contents:
- Cigarette breaks by Cary Kwok, Michael Lindsay-Hogg, Rottingdean Bazaar, Alfie Benge and Robert Wyatt for the Luncheon menu pages running through the magazine.
- An Ode to Issey Miyake, scent bottle photographed by Irving Penn in 1992 and Joan Armatrading photographed by Snowdon in 1986
- Chips, Cheese and Curry Sauce by Josefine Skomars and Lars Brønseth
- Seven Works by artist Pablo Bronstein
- Architect Sumayya Vally and fashion designer Roksanda Ilinčić conversation, photographs by Chieska Fortune Smith
- Body and Soul photographs by Ekua King, styling by Hanna Kelifa, text and poem by Caro Ohemaa
- The Work of Pat Porter, introduced by Charlie Porter, photographs by Kuba Ryniewicz, words by Olivia Laing
- Eau de Cologne by Michael Bracewell, with Monika Sprüth and Rosemarie Trockel
- A Poetic Conversation between Mustafa the Poet and Adrian Joffe
- Inspirations by artist Tai Shani
- Fawley Bottom: John and Myfanwy Piper by Tom Hanbury
- A Murder of Mermaids, photographs by Tim Gutt, styling by Léopold Duchemin
- Body morphing and clothing by Michaela Stark, photographs by Jack Davison
- La Sarabande with the Ballet national de Marseille (La) Horde, photographs by Louie Banks, styling by Ally Macrae
- The Chromatic Diet, photographs by Deo Suveera and Pamela Dimitrov, creative direction Benjamin Grillon and words by Rosanna McLaughlin
- A Load of Shit by John Berger
- Crossword by Tom Hanbury
All items available online are able to be viewed and purchased at our store located at 170 Ludlow Street, New York, NY 10002.
Sold out items are not available for viewing or purchase.
Have a question or inquiry on this item? Send us an email at email@example.com
Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days. Please allow up to 3 business days during sale or promotions for your order to dispatch. International shipping is offered via UPS and FedEx.
Assembly offers worldwide shipping via UPS and Fedex. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout by the carrier. Assembly is not responsible for shipping delays on international orders.
International customers may be responsible for duties and import taxes on their orders. Some orders may also experience transit delays due to customs. Assembly is not responsible for payment of any duties and cannot offer accurate rates for these additional charges. In addition, we cannot predict any transit delays on international orders.
Assembly is happy to offer in-store pick up from our New York location, 170 Ludlow St. Please specify in the notes section at checkout that you would like to pick your order up in-store and we'll be happy to refund shipping costs. You will be notified via email when your order is ready.
As an option at checkout, we offer a shipping guarantee through ShipAid that ensures your package will be either refunded or reshipped should anything unforeseen occur causing a loss or damage. The cost for this optional guaranty is based on the total value of your purchase and the destination.
Assembly New York is not responsible for uninsured shipments lost, damaged or stolen.
Any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merchandise in original condition with packaging and tags, is eligible for a return within 10 days of receipt of order. After 10 days, all sales are FINAL. No price adjustments. All sales final on sale merchandise, lingerie, swimwear, books, magazines, electronics, gift certificates, candles and fragrances. All returns must be received within 14 days of return request to be eligible.
Refunds will be issued via the original form of payment. Assembly is not responsible for return shipping charges. Please note that original shipping charges and duties from international orders are non-refundable.
Please email email@example.com for a Return Authorization. Always include your order number and full name to facilitate a quick response from our support team. We will not accept returns received without a Return Authorization.